Among the Best San Diego Business Hotels for a Reason
Traveling can sometimes present challenges, but we put a lot of thought into making Hotel Indigo San Diego the smart choice. We're really pet friendly and even have a special area on the 9th floor terrace for canine calls of nature. Speaking of nature, we're huge fans! We're the first among San Diego hotels in the Gaslamp Quarter to be LEED Certified. In addition to the building itself and it's eco-friendly materials, we use native plantings on our terrace and surrounding areas and we have our own onsite recycling program.
Amenities for Business, Leisure, and Everything in Between
If business brings you to town, we have perks to keep you productive and on task, like our thoroughly modern business center with the latest Apple devices. We also have great ways of winding down, including a complimentary Manager's Reception on Wednesdays, as well a a fitness center so you can work off that stress. If you're in town to straight-up have fun, we're a good home base. Our concierge can give you a local's perspective on not-to-miss area activities and our location near Petco Park, nearby beaches and Balboa Park seems to be everyone's favorite.
A Few More Things...
- Completely smoke-free hotel
- Business Center
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi
- Room Service and 24 hour 9th Avenue Market
- Pet friendly accommodations
- LEED Certified
- Table 509 Kitchen and Bar
- Level 9 Terrace Bar
- Fitness center with cardio and free weights
- Available valet parking
- Valet parking: overnight - $50; full in and out privileges
- Valet parking per hour - $10, after five hours the overnight charge of $50 will apply
- Valet parking for guests of Level 9 or Table 509 pay $10 total for the first three hours and $10 each hour after
- Valet parking for guests attending catered functions pay $20 to park for the day